Complaint Review: nomorerack

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: penny — Bloomfield Iowa United States of America
nomorerack

nomorerack tons of emails back and forth nothing but lies and still no merchandise after 2 months, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Facebook Nomorerack Complaint and Hate PAge

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stay on Them.

*Consumer Comment: consumer comment

*Consumer Comment: All you will get is the run around.

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered two pairs of boots from this company on 11/27/12 and have still yet come to the reason I haven't received them . All you get is the run around from this company and lies and more lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerack/internet/nomorerack-tons-of-emails-back-and-forth-nothing-but-lies-and-still-no-merchandise-after-1000253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack

Facebook Nomorerack Complaint and Hate PAge

AUTHOR: bethh - ()

By the way, the boots that you ordered are total junk.

They are NOT Australian UGGs or anything like UGGS.

They are from a Chinese slipper catalogue.

If you go to the Facebook site above, you can see pics of the shoddy, nasty boots.

NMR says that the boots have a $130.00 retail;  in fact, they have a $8.99 retail.

The Facebook site has pictures of the "boots" they received.

This company should be closed down.  I can hardly believe that the authorities have not done anything to protect consumers from these thieves.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stay on Them.

AUTHOR: Don D - (United States of America)

Whatever you do , respond to their response here on Ripoff Report.  I did on my report and they will send you a private e mail to you and will refund your money. Quite frankly I was shocked that I did get a response a day after I sent them the info to experience@ nomorerack. My bank account was credited 3 days later. Don't quit, stay on them till they make it right. Maybe I just got the right person there who did the right thing. Best of Luck.  Also they blocked my FB account from commenting on their page also. They always want a private message so no one nows their issues. I just opened another one. There is also a FB page for people who have had the same issues. Nomorerack Consumer Complaints and Hate Page.

consumer comment

AUTHOR: JM - (United States of America)

Don, I totally agree!! My friend has the same situation you do. They blocked her from their FB page so she cannot post any negative comments. Hope more people read these posts and avoid getting ripped off!

All you will get is the run around.

AUTHOR: Don D - (United States of America)

All you will get is the run around from Nomorerack. If you notice all their responses are exactly the same. They send generic copy and paste responses on every complaint. After awhile you get the same response that you got in the beginning. They have no intention of making anything right. They have your money and thats all they care about. Most people give up after awhile and thats all they want. Thay are a money grabbing fraud outfit.  Defective or Manufacturers returns as products, descriptions are inaccurate. Wrong product shipped. Etc. They need to be put out of business.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [email protected] We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.