Complaint Review: Nomorerack

Nomorerack
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York USA

Nomorerack $10 referral credit has hidden conditions! New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I signed up for Nomorerack.com using a referral link my daughter-in-law provided to me because the company said it would provide each of us a $10 credit towards a purchase of $30 or more (I would get the credit just for signing up under her, and she would get her credit after I made my first purchase). When I went to make my first purchase, there was no $10 credit in my account, nor did my daughter-in-law receive a $10 credit after I made my purchase. After contacting their customer service center,

I was informed that because my daughter and I both used the same internet access point to create our accounts (my daughter-in-law was referred by my daughter at a family event at my home months before I joined) that we were not eligible for the credit. This information was not listed anywhere on the webpage and thus I had no way of knowing that such would be the case, and nomorerack's customer service was unwilling to do anything to rightfully correct the problem. This is false advertising and is very unprofessional!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerack-10-referral-credit-has-hidden-conditions-New-York-New-York-1097247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.