Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Kansas City Kansas
Nomorerack
381 Park Ave. South New York, New York USA

Nomorerack No more rack Ordered two tablets for kids Christmas and did not receive items. New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On December 3rd I ordered two Google Android dual camera tablets for my twin girls for Christmas. On December 13th I sent Nomorerack an email stating that I have not received my order yet. I immediately got an automated response saying that my order was shipped that day. On December 18th I sent another email saying I still have not received my order and once again I got an immediate response via email saying the exact same thing.

By this time I am getting worried that I will not get my girls' ONLY Christmas present in time for Christmas. On December 19th I did some digging and found a phone number for Nimorerack and spoke with a customer service representative. He sais on the phone with me that they just received the tracking number so he gave it to me and he told me that my order was shipped and I should be getting it from Fed Ex anyday. It is now December 21st  and we have no money and no Christmas for my girls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerack/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerack-No-more-rack-Ordered-two-tablets-for-kids-Christmas-and-did-not-receive-items-1108943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.