Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

381 Park Avenue South 4th floor New York , New York USA

NoMoreRack SCAM, BAD QUALITY, NO REFUND - RIPOFF, RUN New York New York

*Author of original report: Ha Ha Ha! "Nice" Response nut FALSE

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

What a bs and a scam of a site.  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!  RUN! RUN! RUN!  I ordered a few items for xmas.  I received the first item yesterday....its junk.  You will get better quality at a thrift store, no joke.  This is 1 of 4 things i ordered.  The scarf is thin, poorly made.  Probably cost .50 cents to make.  You could buy in China town for $1.  I called and emailed.  The "customer service rep" couldn't understand basic English.  That is why this junk is cheap.  I asked to return the item and cancel the rest of my order.  They are saying I can't "cancel" the rest even though it hasn't shipped.  Ohh, and its up to me to pay for return shipping even though the quality is NOWHERE close to what they said.  I will dispute the amount with my credit card company if they don't cancel my order.  This place is a holding place for junk that no one wants.  Quality is TERRIBLE.  BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRack/New-York-New-York-10016/NoMoreRack-SCAM-BAD-QUALITY-NO-REFUND-RIPOFF-RUN-New-York-New-York-1108020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack

Ha Ha Ha! "Nice" Response nut FALSE

AUTHOR: CeCe30 - ()

NMR, thank you for the extremely great laugh you just gave me with your "response".  Lets get something clear... I called AND emailed you numerous times.  You REFUSED a credit and to send a return label.  You shut down your online chat.  On your site you ask that people send private messages.  You delete all of the messages about you on your site that are negative within minutes yet you dont hire people who know what "real customercare.  You had a negative article written about you in CA, you have a D- rating with the BBB and ober 4000 complaints.

i had to cancel my credit card and refuse the charge from your company through mny credit card since you refused to do the right thing and refund me.  You are a joke.  Thanks for the good laugh.

I like how you have time to respond to these types of complaints, you have time to delete comments about your company yet you refuse refunds.

I've had plenty of "general" email responses none of which are helpful.  my order number was 12176813.  If you want your crap back (thats what it is...junk) send a return label, otherwise, suck it and I along with the 4000+ people that have a FB page dedicated to how terrible you are will continue to spread the word about what a scam you are.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.