Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — San Antonio Texas United States of America
nomorerack.com
381 Park Ave South 381 Park Ave South, New York United States of America

nomorerack.com Ripped off in San Antonio,Texas. It looks like my daughter isn't getting her boots I ordered for Christmas. 381 Park Ave South , New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Placed an order with nomorerack on 12/05/2012 for two pairs of UGG like boots. Received an email form nomorerack indicating that due to a strike in production there might be a delay. But I should receive the boots by 12/21/2012 if not then nomorerack would refund my money. Needless to say my order still hasen't arrived. I emaild several times and tried to call but their Customer Services is terrible. Very disheartened with the situtation. Don't know what to do. This is my first ripoff. Total out of pocket was $45.00.

Maria
San Antonio,TX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/381-Park-Ave-South-New-York-10016/nomorerackcom-Ripped-off-in-San-AntonioTexas-It-looks-like-my-daughter-isnt-getting-h-986543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we apologize profusely for the issue you are having. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this matter to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we would do anything we can to help you out.