Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Christie — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
nomorerack.com
Internet, California United States of America

nomorerack.com took money and did not process order Internet, California

*Author of original report: bank refunded money-NOT nomorerack

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I placed an order using my debit card on 12-2-12.  My account was charged the next day.  I was told 2-3 weeks for delivery.
I contacted nomorerack twice 2-3 weeks later and got the same e-mail about port strike, holiday delays etc.
I got an e-mail that it was shipped on Dec. 10th but when I contacted fed x with the tracking number the number they gave me did not exist.
I called several times and was assured that my shipment would arrive on Dec. 21st but of course when Dec. 21st came there was no shipment.  I finally got someone on the phone and they admitted that the shipment was in fact never shipped.
When I commented about the above facts on their facebook page, I was blocked.  Now I am waiting to see if I will actually get refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/Internet-California-/nomorerackcom-took-money-and-did-not-process-order-Internet-California-986352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

bank refunded money-NOT nomorerack

AUTHOR: Christie - (United States of America)

I contacted my bank and they refunded my money. I have never been refunded by nomorerack nor did I every get my order.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we apologize profusely for the issue you are having. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.