Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Alexis — Sparta Michigan United States of America
nomorerack.com
Los Angeles, California United States of America

nomorerack.com Won't accept return on defective item because "my account cannot be located" Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

My mother and I purchased two 10.1 inch google tablets for $198 each for Christmas this year. We got them about 12 days later, the tracking information was correct and everything. We tried one when we got them, it worked, connected to the internet, was fast, and took good pictures/video.

We tried the other one and it wouldn't turn on. I thought, because it was freezing cold after being in a truck all day in the Michigan snow, that it was too cold to turn on. So we wrapped it in a blanket to warm it up and plugged it in. Still wouldn't turn on after 6 hours of charging.

I contacted nomorerack.com when I got home from work, stating that one worked the other didn't and we wanted to exchange it for a new one. I gave my email and the order number. She replied that my email didn't match any accounts in their system, while I have placed THREE orders with that email address, but somehow "I don't exist in their system"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/Los-Angeles-California-90023/nomorerackcom-Wont-accept-return-on-defective-item-because-my-account-cannot-be-locate-981280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding this matter. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you are encountering issues in returning the item. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately rectified for you. We kindly ask you to please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.