Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Tyler Texas
nomorerack.com
381 Park Avenue South, 4th floor New York, New York United States of America

nomorerack.com Never received product - shipping times keep changing - SCAM!! New York New York

*Author of original report: Customer Care did not help

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered some shirts and it was an incredible deal.  I was told the item would be shipping in 7-10 days.  I was told my account would be "updated" within 5 days with shipping details.  Of course I was charged immediately.  Over a week later I was sent another message that my account would be "updated" in 5 days and told it would be 2-3 weeks for shipment.  Then I was told again that it would be another 30 days.  I'm not out an outrageous amount of money, only $32. But $32is signficant to me and I just want to prevent anyone else from being scammed!

I wish I would have looked on this website first - live an learn.  Please don't purchase anything from these people, no matter how good the deal seems.  Remember the saying - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/New-York-New-York-/nomorerackcom-Never-received-product-shipping-times-keep-changing-SCAM-New-York-Ne-1041698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

Customer Care did not help

AUTHOR: Denise - ()

In response to the request to contact Customer Service, I did that and was told every time there would be another delay.  I even tried to cancel my order.  The status on my account when I log in says "processing" and I am just left with no merchandise and I receive an email occassionally stating it will be another 30 days.  When I asked to cancel my order, I was told that wasn't possible because my order had been processed already.  Obviously this contridicts my status online and the continued emails I get saying there has been a delay.

Has the order been processed or not? If not, then I should be allowed to cancel it.  I don't have the merchandise and nothing has been shipped, so I should be able to cancel.

A reputable company would allow me to cancel my order if it hasn't been shipped and due to my dissatisfaction with the service.  This comany WILL NOT!  They charged me and I never received merchandise.

DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC