Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: C — Columbia Missouri United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com All is not what it appears to be , Internet

*Author of original report: Canned response. This is their response to everything.

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

This company promised to ship out my purchase and at site they say 14 days. However when you ask the question it is over 30 days even if they have the product. After some research I found out many times times they just have a few items for sale but take hundreds of orders to fill in the future. My item was never recieved and customer service deletes my posts as soon as they are posted on FB. In fact i was watching and they delete all posts that are negitive or questioning in any way so it appears to be a great company. Repeated attempts yeileded nothing. Fake tracking number, never shipped, no customer service, a fake FB web page, I filed with paypall and they refunded the money to me as a payment in leu of this being a scam site. It is like gambling, You might be the lucky ones that recieve your goods but many as I found out from online research never recieve anything. They appear to care but in reality do not. They will send you a item that they are not dealers of so no warrenty work could even take place if they did care. I contacted my items manuf and was told no more rack is not a dealer for my item and could not legally sell it much less offer warrenty. Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-All-is-not-what-it-appears-to-be-Internet-1015071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

Canned response. This is their response to everything.

AUTHOR: CHASE - (United States of America)

Same canned response everybody gets. All their responses are this type. I tried all that just as everyone else did and got nothing. They just want it to appear as though they care so more can be suckered in. Fake company designed for scamming a percentage of their customers.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [email protected] We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.