Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Adam — Salem Oregon United States of America

nomorerack.com Horrible customer service, deceptive business practices Internet

*Author of original report: Canned Customer Service emails

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Simple story: If it looks to good to be real, it probably isn't.

I saw a great deal on NoMoreRack.com for Android Tablets for $69 each.  What a steal!  I purchased 4 of them for $284 including shipping on 12/05/12 and used my Paypal account.  They processed my payment and the order the same day, and sent me a UPS tracking number the next day 12/06/12.

I looked back on their site 4 days later on 12/10/12 and although the order was marked "completed" with the tracking number, UPS had no record of the package.  I called nomorerack customer service and was told there was a slight delay and to call back in two days if there was no change.  Red Flag #1.

The next day, 12/11/12, I decided to use their Live Online customer service.  But it isn't really a live person, it reverts to an email system.  I got an immediate message back to wait 24-48 hours for a reply.  Red Flag #2.

I called back on 12/12/12 because according to UPS, they still have not been given my shipment.  NoMoreRack customer service told me it wouldn't be shipped for another 2-3 weeks due to the strike at the Port of Long Beach.  Red Flag #3.

After that I contacted them twice later that day and wanted a refund.  No shipment...I want out and I want my money back.  Long story short...I heard two more excuses and a refusal to refund.  I contacted Paypal and requested a refund through them.

Since then I have seen many instances online of similar issues happening with this company.  They will take your money, print a shipping label so it looks like you are going to get your purchase, but they won't actually ship it until you complain and threaten them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Horrible-customer-service-deceptive-business-practices-Internet-986129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

Canned Customer Service emails

AUTHOR: Adam - (United States of America)

Your response to my Ripoff Report complaint is one that I have seen many times already from you.  I had emailed your "escalated" email address before with the same rhetoric response that you deliver.

I can call a Big Mac a "gourmet meal" dozens of times every single day, but that does not change it from fast food.  Similarly, you can say you deliver good customer service and want to please your customers, but actions speak louder than words.  Your refusal to provide the following speaks volumes:

You refuse to cancel my order
You refuse to refund me in full (NOT an in-house credit)
You refuse to provide me with your corporate office contact
You refuse to provide me with a contact in your legal office
You refuse to provide an accurate date of delivery
You refuse to step up and actually take accountability, instead blaming others

Since my original complaint I have received a refund in full from Paypal because you didn't respond to that either.  Paypal provided me with something that you lack: INTEGRITY.  You have no idea what that is, do you?

The package you shipped me will be refused by me, and I get my money back in full from Paypal.

Footnote: It's hilarious that you offered me in-house credit instead of a full refund.  Why would I EVER want to deal with you again in my lifetime?

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Good day! I would like to begin by saying that we apologize profusely for the issue you are having. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.