Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — Clinton Utah United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com No More Rack Poor customer service and horrible shipping! Internet

*Author of original report: Really?

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

This company is known for it's great deals on lots of different items.  However, don't be fooled!  The company has a disclaimer shipping can take up to 4 weeks, mostly because they don't have the stuff in stock that they're selling.  You have to wait for a "vendor" to fulfill the order to the warehouse.  This just happened to me.

I ordered a case for my husband's iPad on December 20, 2012.  Here it is January 22, 2013, and I still don't have my items.  I received an e-mail on January 7, 2013, stating that the item had been shipped, but when I looked at the tracking information online, it said, "Electronic shipping information received."  It hadn't left the warehouse at all!

When I e-mailed customer support about it, I got a quick response, but not a quick solution to the problem.  My item sat in that status for 2 weeks before it finally shipped, and it was only after I called BS on them.  Each time I was contacted, I was told the same thing, that my order had shipped, and each time I pointed out to "Laura" that it hadn't shipped if it wasn't on its way to me.  I FINALLY received an update today from the shipping that it had left the warehouse.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with this company, and though I have ordered from them before with no problem, I will NOT be giving them any more of my business.  I'd rather pay a little bit more for an item and be guaranteed to get it than have it sitting in limbo for weeks on end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-No-More-Rack-Poor-customer-service-and-horrible-shipping-Internet-1001152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

Really?

AUTHOR: JVan - (United States of America)

You think that you're really going to fix it?  Even though I've been in contact with your company multiple times over this?  I know for a fact I will NEVER order anything from your company EVER again, and there is no way you'll ever change my mind.  How about the fact that I have TWO separate shipping labels, one of which is going to ALABAMA, not anywhere near me, and the other STILL is sitting there with "Electronic Shipping Info Received."  How about you guys get your heads out of your butts and actually do something about this, rather than just saying you will?

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

trim