Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: CShih — Davenport Florida United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com No merchandise or valid FedEx info on order paid for Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought two sets of sheets on 11/26 for a total charge of $54.

I received a confirmation email that my items were shipped on 12/4 with a Fed Ex number.  Fed Ex number is invalid.  It is in the "initiated" stage on their tracking website.  Never picked up, never out for delivery.

I've emailed the company 9 times now and have been told to be patient and wait for the package to arrive.  In 7 of these emails, I have DEMANDED a refund and have been told to be patient.

After getting absolutely no where, I filed a dispute with my bank.  I will get my $54 back through my bank.

I went to the nomorerack facebook page and posted on their wall, which was immediately deleted and my account blocked from any futher posts.

What kind of customer service and PR damage control is that?  No phone number to contact the company at all.  Only email address.

Shady, shady, shady.  Back to - if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-No-merchandise-or-valid-FedEx-info-on-order-paid-for-Internet-982545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues tracking the tracking number provided to you. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. We kindly ask you to please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.