Originally ordered on November 25, 2012 for a pair of faux Ugg boots.
While this retailer decided to charge me on November 26, 2012, the order status viewed under my account's order history has remained the same as "Processing". During ordering, it was my understanding that the shipment could take up to 14 days.
The status of my order does not change, nor have I received any "heads up" email regarding order status or the delay. Further no shipping notification or tracking number is provided. Every day I would check my order history hoping to confirm shipping has actually taken place.
- 11/30/2012: Email correspondence with "Kevin". Asked for status info and tried to cancel as non-sufficient status is provided. Their excuse, "order has been submitted to supplier"
- 12/17/2012: Email correspondence with "Gilbert". Again asked to cancel. "Gilbert" states should I not receive my product by 12/21/2012, they would cancel and refund in full. Blames delay "from the strike at Long Beach California Port which is a major entry port for our shipments."
- 12/18/2012: Email correspondence with "Ann B". Again asked to cancel. Stated, "shipment will be sent 12/10/2012". Fact: I never received any shipping confirmation or tracking number
- 12/21/2012: Email correspondence with "Bryann B". S/he states package is lost in transit. Unable to provide proof of shipment or any affidavit
- 12/24/2012: Email correspondence with "Samuel G". He states, if they determine shipment has been lost they will refund me only $22.00 minus the shipping charges/local NY tax
One thing is for certain, this company's customer representatives are very creative when it comes to excuses/reasons for their incompetency.