Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: dorkusmy — New York New York United States of America
nomorerack.com
381 Park Avenue South, New York, NY, 10016 Internet United States of America

nomorerack.com Ordered 11/25/12; they offered to refund if not received by Xmas. Now its after Xmas, where's my $? Internet

*Author of original report: Too little too late

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Originally ordered on November 25, 2012 for a pair of faux Ugg boots.

While this retailer decided to charge me on November 26, 2012, the order status viewed under my account's order history has remained the same as "Processing". During ordering, it was my understanding that the shipment could take up to 14 days.

The status of my order does not change, nor have I received any "heads up" email regarding order status or the delay. Further no shipping notification or tracking number is provided. Every day I would check my order history hoping to confirm shipping has actually taken place.

• 11/30/2012: Email correspondence with "Kevin". Asked for status info and tried to cancel as non-sufficient status is provided. Their excuse, "order has been submitted to supplier"

• 12/17/2012: Email correspondence with "Gilbert". Again asked to cancel. "Gilbert" states should I not receive my product by 12/21/2012, they would cancel and refund in full. Blames delay "from the strike at Long Beach California Port which is a major entry port for our shipments."

• 12/18/2012: Email correspondence with "Ann B". Again asked to cancel. Stated, "shipment will be sent 12/10/2012". Fact: I never received any shipping confirmation or tracking number

• 12/21/2012: Email correspondence with "Bryann B". S/he states package is lost in transit. Unable to provide proof of shipment or any affidavit

• 12/24/2012: Email correspondence with "Samuel G". He states, if they determine shipment has been lost they will refund me only $22.00 minus the shipping charges/local NY tax
One thing is for certain, this company's customer representatives are very creative when it comes to excuses/reasons for their incompetency.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Ordered-112512-they-offered-to-refund-if-not-received-by-Xmas-Now-its-986922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

Too little too late

AUTHOR: dorkusmy - (USA)

Stop trolling for new customer complaints and actually do some good!

Stop deliberately avoiding my questions.
#1: You offered to give a full refund (not a store credit), now where is it?
#2: If the package is truly lost, where is your proof of shipment?

Nomorerack is a fraud. "At NoMoreRack, customer satisfaction is our main goal." Yeah, right

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help rectify this matter to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.