Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: Peggy — St. Charles Missouri United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com Received credit but can't use it Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I received a 21.00 credit from nomorerack.com for a purchase from several months ago. Every time I have tried to use it my account becomes deactivated. I have emailed customer support, called their customer support and contacted their other email account accounthelp@nomorerack.com. With no help whatsoever. I contacted customer service on the phone they said my I.P. address has been banned. I have no idea why and they won't explain why. I just keep getting the run around. I emailed again today hoping they will answer but I don't feel very confident that they will. If they don't want me to purchase from them then I want my money sent to me instead of their store credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Received-credit-but-cant-use-it-Internet-977884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Peggy,

Good day! Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience you had with our site. We assure you that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you were having in applying your credits to your order. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account/order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to resolve this matter to the best of our abilities. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.