Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: mhonsinger — Denver Colorado United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com Refused to refund money Internet

*Author of original report: We'll see.......

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought sheets from nomorerack.com, and they were torn when I received them. I emailed the company, and they told me that I had to pay to ship them back. When I pushed, they agreed only to give me store credit for the shipping costs. I pushed further, and an employee finally agreed to refund my money for the shipping costs. Now, however, the company is refusing to honor that promise. They are still only willing to give me store credit. I don't want store credit with them. They have terrible quality merchandise, and their cusotmer service is the worst I've ever seen. I have no intention of ever shopping there again. If needed, I will sue them for breach of email contract to get my money back. This has been a terrible and time-consuming experience. Do not buy from them EVER. You will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Refused-to-refund-money-Internet-969428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

We'll see.......

AUTHOR: mh - (United States of America)

They are now asking me to email them with my request. I have already done this repeatedly with multiple rejections. I have even pointed out to them what their employee promised me, and they continue to refuse. However, they are now saying they will help me. It should never be this hard. I have no intention of ever using them again, and would still tell others to do the same, but I will email them (again) and give them one more chance to make this right. As I said, we'll see...........

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi mhonsinger,

We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with our site. Please accept our sincerest apologies about this matter. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

About the reimbursement of the shipping costs for returning the item, rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.