Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: bluechillaide — NY New York United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com Scam, cheap, NO REFUND i, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Don't ever give your money to these people. Don't even attempt to get a refund. SCAM. I ordered pillows and they were retail luxury 87$ pillows. I wouldn't pay 50 cents for these.. TAG SAYS 100% polyester, not cotton like advertised. SWITCHING PRODUCTS is very scammy if you ask me. Asked for a full refund including the shipment back to the manufacturer ( which yes you will have to pay for) They will only give money back to your account if it's a damaged item, not b/c it's not what

you wanted.. so expect a CREDIT.. that's it. I got a refund for my item b/c they were falsely advertised and had fleas on them but they tried to refuse me money on my shipment... I battled for a whole month for this crap to clear up. They kept saying we never received a copy of my receipt... bull... i have all the emails... Anyways. I wouldn't recommend this site AT ALL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Scam-cheap-NO-REFUND-i-Internet-1027744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.