Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Reported By: kbyrd88 — Whitehouse Texas United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com Sent product in horrible condition Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I orderd my son an electric, battery powered car, that he rides in.  The car arrived with scratches, dents, stickers placed sporadically over dents, and the hood was seperating from the car.  When I originally called, I was told to return it, and I would be reimbursed for shipping and my purchase.  Problem is, the car is so big, I can't fit it in my car to take to post office.  That's the whole reason for ordering online.  So, I would have to ship it from my house, which would cost $100.  The car cost $150.  Totally defeats the purpose of returning, because I was sent an email stating that I wouldn't be refunded for shipping.  How can you send someone something in that shape, and not make the situation right?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Sent-product-in-horrible-condition-Internet-991291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.