Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com
381 Park Avenue South,New York,New York 10016 Internet United States of America

nomorerack.com Took My Money Will Not Deliver Boots Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

On 11/26/12 I ordered and PAID for a pair of boots on nomorerack.com.When I ordered I was informed to expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.

It is now 12/23/12 and I have not received my order.

When I go to nomorereack.com's website to check the status of my order, the only information available is that my order is still "processing", and that I will be notified when it ships.

On 12/18/12, I was notified by nomorerack.com that my order would be delivered by 12/25/12. They stated that delivery had been delayed by a strike at a port in California. Nomorerack.com said that if I had not received my order by 12/21/12, to contact them.

I have contacted them,and the only response I have received from them is a conformation of my complaint-no resolution.

On two other websites I have read many complaints from people who have ordered boots on or around the same date as I did, and they still have not received their merchandise.

I also posted a comment on their Facebook page asking nomorerack where the boots that I paid for are...the comment was posted and then deleted 20 minutes later. The only comments you will read on their Facebook page are positve comments. So positive that they seem phony.

I think nomorerack.com is a scam, and they are thieves! They have my money and the boots that I paid for. If I took boots from a store without paying for them, and claimed I was not stealing, that my payment was "processing", I'd be in jail!

I think whoever is running nomorerack should be in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Took-My-Money-Will-Not-Deliver-Boots-Internet-Internet-986180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. Please be informed that we are more than willing to assist you with this concern and resolve it the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help rectify this matter to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we would do anything we can to help you out.