Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Cherry Jack — Folsom California United States of America
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com Would not give refund on sheets that were shipped wrong and returned + shipping , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Returned Items

I ordered 2 sets of sheets and one was packaged wrong that I returned per company instructions. They would not give me a refund in a check form, they wanted me to use a Pay Pal account that I do not have or my credit card which they say has expired, however it worked for the charge? I asked them to call me so we could have a meeting of the minds, however that never happened. I have challenged the charge with the credit card company and I'm wait their dission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-Would-not-give-refund-on-sheets-that-were-shipped-wrong-and-returned-shi-973866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Returned Items

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Good day!

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the refund of returned items to be process, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues about getting your refund for the items that you have returned. We assure you that we are more than willing to settle this matter for you, the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards,