Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 29, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — American Canyon California
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com https://nomorerackcom.zendesk.com/tickets/1550418 I am a consumer and advertising specialist Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

They are still advertising the sheets that I paid $29.00... they get your money and do not send out product as per my email below. They kept my money for weeks. I do not want a credit. I did agree to a credit. I wanted cotton sheets at $29.00.

* Victor, Mar 29 11:59 am (EDT):

Hello Sandra,

Good day! Always here to help.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to deliver exactly what was promised, but we strive to ensure we make it right for you. Due to shipment delays or for not receiving the item(4-Piece Set: Double Brushed 1500 Series Egyptian Comfort Sateen Bed Sheets ), we would like to go the extra mile for our customers and promote the best possible consumer experience. For this, we have gone ahead and issued a credit in your account. This refund was issued as a ready to use store credit that you may use on your next purchase. [continued below]....
..... Again, were sorry for the inconvenience.

To check credits, kindly log in to your Nomorerack account. At the top portion of the page, click My Account or Your E-mail address and it will route you to a page showing several tabs including Credits.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.  Regards,

* Victor with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less

This email is a service from Nomorerack

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-httpsnomorerackcomzendeskcomtickets1550418-I-am-a-consumer-and-adver-1039055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.