Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Denver Colorado
nomorerack.com

nomorerack.com nomorerack is a terrible company - Beware!! Internet

*Author of original report: We'll try......yet again, but I'm not hopeful

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought sheets from nomorerack.com in 2012, but when they arrived, they were torn. I emailed the company and after extensive discussion, they finally agreed to refund my money. However, they insisted that I pay for shipping to return the product. Prior to doing this, however, I did get the following email statement from Thet, their company representative:

As per your request, I have this noted that the shipping cost and the damaged returned item will be refunded back to your original mode of payment used. Kindly provide us a copy of the tracking number and receipt so we may be able to reimburse the shipping cost. I apologize for all the inconvenience this may have caused.

After I received this email, I went to the post office, and paid for return shipping. I then sent in a copy of the receipt, and asked for my money back. They then refused again however, stating that they could only give store credit per their policy. This was a direct contraindication to this email from Thet, their representative. At this point, I became very frustrated, and decided to report them to the BBB. I also went online for the first time to post reviews on consumer protection websites such as scam report and ripoff report.

They then asked me to contact them so they could be of service.  I found it interesting that they completely ignored all my earlier contacts asking for service, but I nonetheless tried to contact them again. I sent yet another email to them as they requested. I received the following response from Al stating We do apologize for what happened. At Nomorerack, we always go the extra mile for our customers. Due to this we will be happy to refund you for the fee back to your
account, however we do kindly ask if you may provide us with a paypal account so we may refund the funds there.

I wasnt thrilled with this option, as paypal charges me a 3% processing fee, but since it would have been minimal, we began discussing getting me my money back this way. However, I then received  emails in direct contradiction to Als email a few days later stating they would not refund my money via paypal, and would only do store credit. I sent them an email asking if they were honestly going to ignore the earlier promises made to me by both Thet and Al, and Anne Maries response was as follows Honestly, yes. I consulted my resources, utilized everything we can however we really have to follow the policy.

I find this company to be horrible and I really do not see how it is legal for them to not honor promises made in writing by their employees. They owe me $13.86 in shipping costs, and are refusing to refund my money. Store credit is not acceptable.  It is not repayment.

Check out their ratings on BBB, and beware, they have now created 3 separate compaines on BBB, so look at all of them. This is new, and I suspect they did it to keep people from seeing the initial, really bad reviews. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! DO YOUR RESEARCH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-nomorerack-is-a-terrible-company-Beware-Internet-1043974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

We'll try......yet again, but I'm not hopeful

AUTHOR: mhonsinger - ()

Yes, I will try to reach you again......for the 5th time. I will go through all the steps again. I do not see a different outcome this time, however. I will be sure to post our final resolution (likely you refusing to pay me back once again) on this website when we are done.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.