Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: bonitaappl — Port St Lucie Florida
nomorerack.com
Internet USA

nomorerack.com shoddy equipment, broken items shipped Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a couple of battery banks for my electronic equipment from nomorerack on April 23. The items were received as expected a week or so later.

Upon receipt of the battery banks, there were no instructions included but I figured how hard coiuld this be and set them up to charge. The blue indicator light was already lit but I left them charge.

A day or so later, I was having issues with my phone charger and remembered I had the batter banks charged up. I plugged my phone in and nothing. No charge, no indication that anything was happening. I checked the second battery bank and the same thing happened.

I thought maybe it was a defective cord so tried every possible combination of cords and battery banks to no avail.

Now my order was 13 dollars. Not a big deal but to deal with the hassles of returns and what have you, it's simply not worth it. I just wanted to post this so the buyer can beware when dealing with this company. Having read through the reviews here, I'd probably never even see the 13 dollars again anyway.

Be careful when considering purchases from this seller!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-shoddy-equipment-broken-items-shipped-Internet-1144678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.