Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Maple Ridge British Columbia Canada
nomorerack.com
Nationwide United States of America

nomorerack.com Sell crap and won't take it back when it breaks! Internet, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a tablet for my daughter from nomorerack.com.  They advertised it as being regular retail of $586, on sale with them for just $200.  They described the specs but did not list the name of the manufacturer of the tablet.  Stupidly, I ordered it.  Within two weeks of using it, it was broken.  The screen flickered constantly and then the charger hole broke (it's like the inset piece just disappeared into the tablet itself, making the charger cord no longer fit and therefore not charge).

I filled out the customer service online form asking what to do.  I clearly explained that the item had been used for 2 weeks and now it was broken.  The reply I received said that I could return it for a full refund as it had been less than 30 days since my purchase.  It also gave a link to their return policy page.  So, I looked at the policies.  There it said that it could only be returned within 30 days if it was unopened and unused.  I had clearly stated in my email that I had used the tablet.  So, I phoned.  The customer service rep I dealt with on the phone said that because I had failed to notify them within 7 days that the item was defective that they couldn't help me.  I explained that it broke in 14 days, not 7.  They said they were not liable for the product and I would have to deal directly with the manufacturer.

I am angry that this company doesn't stand behind the merchandise that they sell.  I should also mention that once I received the tablet and had enough information to search for comparable prices online, it was NOT worth what they said it was.  I found it online all over the place for $199.  So they sell crap, misrepresent that crap, and then won't stand behind the crap that they sell.

My message to all of you:  DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK.COM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/nationwide/nomorerackcom-Sell-crap-and-wont-take-it-back-when-it-breaks-Internet-Nationwide-1016147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Nicole,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.