Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

Nomorerack.com SCAM ARTISTS, STEALS MONEY, NO PRODUCT New York New York

*Consumer Comment: The Same Thing Happened To Me

*Author of original report: not there 24/7 and horrible customer service

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered from the company and have not even received a tracking number. They tell me to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping information when I contacted them because they are a third party. I said to cancel my order and give me a full refund and they refuse to. I am out $92.00 and have nothing to show for it. I have spoken with at least 5 different people with the company and they each keep giving me the run around. Do Not Do Business With Nomorerack.com as they will take your money and run. They will refuse to listen to your complaints once you ask for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nomorerackcom/New-York-New-York-10016/Nomorerackcom-SCAM-ARTISTS-STEALS-MONEY-NO-PRODUCT-New-York-New-York-1082595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nomorerack.com

The Same Thing Happened To Me

AUTHOR: Jodie R - ()

While I cant be certain of order details that the person you are responding to has I can certainly tell you this I had the exact same experience with your company.

I placed an order with your company the money for the order plus shipping was debited from my Card account and as of today a full 2 weeks after placing my order it still has not shipped and all I am getting is excuses and more excuses and the the run around.

You got my money and all I got was no product and no shipping details.

not there 24/7 and horrible customer service

AUTHOR: Ashley - ()

For one you know who I am. For two your not there to "make it great" either. Been fighting for days for a refund and still have yet to see it. Your company is a scam and everyone out there needs to know that. I am in the process of getting a lawyer to get this fixed since no one at your company wants to refund my money. You don't have the product yet you take money from people. No I will not take any reports down and no I will not back down until I get my money back. Oh and blocking me on social media sites just makes you look even worse because I can still inform people in many other ways of your practices.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.