Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

381 Park Avenue South, 4th fl New York, New York USA

nomorerack.com Stealing, lying, dishonest, cheating New York New York

*Author of original report: MORE SPIN DOCTORING FROM NOMORERACK

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

5 months ago, I ordered a 1600 count Egyptian cotton sheet set for $29. They arrived 2 weeks later and that should've already been a warning sign. We washed them and made up the bed. The first night, the bottom sheet split, they were so thin. I guess that's how they were able to sell them so cheaply. I returned them and emailed pics of the sheet. They gave me a store credit:.

About a month later, I saw another add for Egyptian sheets at 1600 thread count,. I ordered them, willing to give nomorerack the benefit of the doubt.. They arrive late, once again and when I opened the package, I realized that, in fact, they were not cotton, but sateen, made man fabric;. Yep, my fault for not reading the add carefully, albeit that it was sneakily worded to appear, at a quick glance, as cotton:.

So I returned them and was told that they'd issue me a full refund. The refund to my paypal account was for $2 - the amount I paid for shipping and not the $29 I paid for the sheets. So I called, and called, and called, and called and called. Yeah, you get the picture, one lier after another telling me that a refund had been issued. I even sent them a screen shot of my paypal account transactions on the day they say the refund was issued. Nope, it wasn't there and to this day, I still have no $29 refund. I emailed them again, included another paypal snap-shot and once again, they've written back asking for more snapshots of other days. More lies. More scamming. No refund. Truly, they are the worst company that I've ever dealt with. I even went to their facebook page and posted about my terrible experience. Guess what, they BLOCKED me.

Since numerous phone calls and emails between me and the biggest, lying, dumbest company that I've had the misfortune to do business with:www.nomorerack.com have had no effect, I've decided to post on every social media site I can.

The last email they sent me stated that they've given me an in-store credit for my $29 - which they have, but that was after they told me that they would give me a full refund - more lies. Plus, they told me that they've also given me a full refund to my paypal account. MORE LIES!

The refund # they sent me, is the exact same # for the $2 that I paid them to ship the crappy item in the first place - not my $29 - how stupid can this company be? Oh wait, they're not stupid, this is more of the same lying, deceitful tactics they employ in the hopes that the ripped off consumer will just give up.

I no longer care about the $29 - but am going to warn the American Consumer to NEVER, EVER, do business with these thieves.   :(

"Always here to help!"

Nope, always here to rip you off, lie and laugh as we do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerackcom/New-York-New-York-10016/nomorerackcom-Stealing-lying-dishonest-cheating-New-York-New-York-1070259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack.com

MORE SPIN DOCTORING FROM NOMORERACK

AUTHOR: Max - ()

Look, I don't how your company manages to function, but I've sent numerous emails to 'experience@nomorerack' that have included all of the data you're now, once again, requesting, for the upteenth time. Enough! Truly, in all my life, I've never, ever, dealt with such a deciteful, lying and manipulative company. You keep asking me to send you the same info, when we've already been over this so many times, I've lost count. I don't even care about the $29 - it's now my mission to warn people about your fraudulent business ethic.

You make me sick to my stomach with your rip-off policy toward the American people.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

faced