Complaint Review: nomoreracks

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: david — fort collins Colorado
nomoreracks

nomoreracks Ripped me off. No customer response to help with refund or warranty ! Beware!! They lie and cheat!! Internet

I bought several items that were new and it seemed to work out o.k. Then I bought 2 Beatsboxes that were missing parts and/or defected. I contact their so called customer support the day they arrived and tried to begin the process of either returning or getting their stated warranty.

One of the items I reported the day it arrived was not addressed for days and I finally got an email saying it had been beyond their stated 10 days to report it so they wouldn't do anything about it. I then requested a warranty repair and never got a reply but another request for the sale number even tho they obviously had it after the 5 or so emails back and forth.

It's obvious the "customer support" is only interested in wearing me down till I just give up on getting any kind of meaningful response.

I don't want nomoreracks to respond to this report with a lame cut and paste about their dedication to resolving 100% of issues with problem purchases.

They lie and steal, don't buy anything from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomoreracks/internet/nomoreracks-Ripped-me-off-No-customer-response-to-help-with-refund-or-warranty-Beware-1039284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomoreracks