Complaint Review: non stop connections

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: gigi — chillicothe Ohio
non stop connections
30799 Pinetree Road #208 pepper pike, Ohio United States of America

non stop connections I sent them a $30 money order for a pen pal subscription and the magazine "OOH Wee" for my incarcerated son. He never got on the pen pal list and never received the magazine. pepper pike, Ohio

I sent a $30 money order to Non Stop Connections for my son to be on the pen pal list and to receive their magazine called "Ooh Wee".  After 4 weeks of no confirmation, I tried to call them and the phone number I had said mail box full.  I wrote them asking about the magazine and the pen pal list and I received no answer.  I am on a fixed income and can not afford to send my money to someone just to be ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/non-stop-connections/pepper-pike-Ohio-44124/non-stop-connections-I-sent-them-a-30-money-order-for-a-pen-pal-subscription-and-the-ma-1037835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on non stop connections