Complaint Review: noprescriptiondrugs.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Loree K — Everett Washington United States of America

noprescriptiondrugs.com NPD PNI Pharma I decided to trust this online pharmacy with my blood pressure medicine because the cost was so cheap. Internet

I found a pharmacy on line called Noprescriptiondrugs.com that had the blood pressure medicine I use for a very cheap price. The website looked legit, and had testimonies from other customers, so i ordered my medicine and paid for it with an E-check from my husband's bank account for$98.75 on August 26th, 2012.

The check cleared my husbands bank on mAugust 28th, 2012.

The day I placed the order I got an email right away with a confirmation order ID # of 512425 and PNI Ref. # S1287. I paid for Express Mail Delivery and they stated it would take 24 hours to process then shipped and I would get it in 5-10 days. They said that after it was shipped, they would provide me with a tracking number so I could keep track of my package.

After a week with no word from Noprescriptiondrugs.com and no tracking number, I emailed them and called them with no response. I have emailed them 8 times and have tried calling them too. They have stoled our money, and I never got my medicine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/noprescriptiondrugscom/internet/noprescriptiondrugscom-NPD-PNI-Pharma-I-decided-to-trust-this-online-pharmacy-with-my-blo-957986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on noprescriptiondrugs.com