Complaint Review: noprescriptiondrugs.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Loree K — Everett Washington United States of America
noprescriptiondrugs.com

noprescriptiondrugs.com NPD PNI Pharma I decided to trust this online pharmacy with my blood pressure medicine because the cost was so cheap. Internet

I found a pharmacy website called Noprescriptiondrugs.com that had the blood pressure I take for a really  cheap price. The website seemed legit.  It had testimonies from customers so I decided to trust it and go a head and order.

I placed an order on August 26th, 2012 for clonidine and paid with an E-check from my husband's bank account in the amount of $98.75.  It cleared his bank account on August 28th,2012.  I got an email right away from a guy named Nicky at Noprescriptiondrugs.com confirming my order and gave me a order ID # 512425.

I paid for Express Mail Delivery and was told that it takes 24 hours to process the order and then it would ship out and I would get it in 5-10 days. I asked them to email me as soon as it shipped out and give me the tracking number.  I was told that they would.

I never received an email from them and after a week I emailed and called them and never got a reply from them.  I have emailed them 8 times and called them several times and they don't answer.

I have lost my money, and I never got my medicine.

This website Noprescriptiondrugs.com needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/noprescriptiondrugscom/internet/noprescriptiondrugscom-NPD-PNI-Pharma-I-decided-to-trust-this-online-pharmacy-with-my-blo-958002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on noprescriptiondrugs.com