Complaint Review: Nordshoes

• Reported By: Katie — Bay Village Ohio United States of America
Nordshoes
650 Dover Center Road Bay Village, Ohio United States of America

Nordshoes Shoe Repair, Cobbler, Shoe Repair Supplier Bay Village, Ohio

I live in Bay Village and took my shoes to be repaired - wrong decision! They initially told me it would be about 1.5 wks. I went back to the store to check 2 wks later and he said they had an issue with the glue for my boots but they would put a rush on them for NYE. Of course I received no call prior to NYE thus called twice afterwards with no return call. I finally went there today. Not only were they nasty and rude but my shoes were laying a pile on the floor - never been touched! I took my shoes, said some parting words, vowed to report them, and left the store after my shoes had sat there for almost a month and remain in the same condition. I have never been treated so poorly by an establishment in my life! Please, do yourself a favor and others and do not support a business such as this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nordshoes/Bay-Village-Ohio-44140/Nordshoes-Shoe-Repair-Cobbler-Shoe-Repair-Supplier-Bay-Village-Ohio-818850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nordshoes