Steele

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Lindy — Mead Washington United States of America
Norm Thompson
100 Roscommon Drive Suite 302 Middletown, Connecticut United States of America

Norm Thompson enrolled in Vip Program without authorization & charged my credit card without authorization, no response when I called & e-mailed. Middletown, Connecticut

I made a purchase from Norm Thompson catalog.  They automatically enrolled me in a VIP program, without my knowledge or consent.  They charged it to my credit card also without my consent.

When I called to complain and get the charges removed, I was shuffled from dept to dept, given an e-mail address that was no good.  I found the correct e-mail and sent them a scathing message.  The charges have not been removed and they have not replied.

Next step is the State Attorney General, whom I know will pay attention.  Will attempt to have the charges removed from my card. Have still not received the merchandise, although they say it was shipped 2 weeks ago.  Have grave concerns about the quality of merchandise if it is ever received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Norm-Thompson/Middletown-Connecticut-06457/Norm-Thompson-enrolled-in-Vip-Program-without-authorization-charged-my-credit-card-with-982195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Norm Thompson