Complaint Review: North American College

• Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
North American College
730 Yonge Street, Suite 207 Toronto, Ontario Canada

North American College Bad Teching, No Teaching, and Disruptive Toronto, Ontario Canada

I wanted to get my certification as an MCSE, so I started to investigate schools. I went to one school which the teacher was really good. He actually teaches real-world examples. However, I wanted the entire program and I saw that North American College was able to get me the funding to go to school. When I contacted them they were charming and helpful. I got the funding and started to take classes. At first it was good but then it got really horrible. My teacher was not teaching. He was just giving us videos and tell us to look at them. We could not learn any real hands-on. All the labs was from the videos.

I complaint and nothing was done. He kept on giving us videos and asking us to memorized the questions for the exams.

North American College, in Toronto only concentrates on getting the money from the government, and its lots of money for nothing. I know I could have stayed at home and acheive the same thing instead of wasting my time and going there.

Hari
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-College/Toronto-Ontario-ON-M4Y-2B7/North-American-College-Bad-Teching-No-Teaching-and-Disruptive-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-466268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American College