Complaint Review: north american directory services, NADS, Guide a Guest

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: truth — Ohio USA
north american directory services, NADS, Guide a Guest
320 e 27th st. loveland, Colorado United States of America

north american directory services, NADS, Guide a Guest Taloe Ellinger, Mike Mummary Refuse to pay commission. loveland, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: North American Directory Services

*UPDATE Employee: Response to North American Directory Services, NADS

North American Directory Services, NADS, Guide a Guest, Tate Ellinger, Mike Mummary, Owes $600 in commission
Even though I was 3 hours from home would not pay the standard $15 for gas. Have never sent me any commission sheet after continued requests.

Will not respond to any correspondence from me. The told me I had to send everything to their lawyer yet the the address they told me to send it to is their own.Even though I had employee status the job is clearly an Independent Contractor role. Every other hotel directory publishing companies are independent contractors.

Never sent me a completed copies of my employee paperwork  after numerous requests to supply. Refuse to formally fire me but will not give me anymore assignments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/north-american-directory-services-NADS-Guide-a-Guest/loveland-Colorado-80538/north-american-directory-services-NADS-Guide-a-Guest-Taloe-Ellinger-Mike-Mummary-Refuse-965011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on north american directory services, NADS, Guide a Guest

North American Directory Services

AUTHOR: North American Directory Services - (United States of America)

This post was written by a former employee of ours. As he mentioned we asked him to submit his claims in writing and we would pass onto our lawyer as he was making threats to us so we stopped all communication with the individual. This individual was not fired from employment but rather chose to not finish the assignments that he accepted and thus per the employment agreement he walked off the job. This employee wrote unauthorized agreements with our customers and in other cases had submitted agreements into our office and when we contacted the customer they claim to have never signed. We have all documentation of any claims this individual has made on us and are more than happy to make them available should they be needed. We have been in business since 1984 and have a A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Response to North American Directory Services, NADS

AUTHOR: Magic Money, LLC - (United States of America)

I am an employee of North American Directory Services, LLLP (NADS) and have been for over 20 years now. I personally know Mike Mummery and Tate Ellinger and their business dealings, payments are of always the utmost integrity and honesty.  We are employees of the company and are not independent contracts.

After 29 years in business and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, I find this email to be inaccurate and would always support anything North American Directory Services.

Great company to work for and has a great reputation.

Larry Ingels