Complaint Review: North American Fishing Club

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2004

• Reported By:hunker Pennsylvania
North American Fishing Club
12301 Whitewater Drive Minnetonka, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 952-988-7401
  • Web:
  • Category: Fishing

North American Fishing Club ripoff ripoff waste of time Minnetonka Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: North American Fishing Club Ripoff - BULL

Thay said I would receive a free set of wing-it slip bobbers if I would sign up for one free fisherman magazine & look at there membership kit.

They then sent be papers to sign on no bobbers.I did not take the bait.
They then sent papers to sign on & I would get the free bobbers if I signed on.I did not take the bait.Wating for more bait to waste my time.

Fred
hunker, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2003 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Fishing-Club/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343-2105/North-American-Fishing-Club-ripoff-ripoff-waste-of-time-Minnetonka-Minnesota-47690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Fishing Club

AUTHOR: Frank - (U.S.A.)

I am a lifetime memeber of the NAFC. I have been a memebr since 1999. NAFC has stood up to everything they have told me. If they have said I will get something I have received it. They like anybidy else are not goinh to give you something with out you completing all the info they have asked you for. It sounds as to me this person was looking for something for nothing. According to him they kept asking for some info and called it bait and ignored it. Why should they send him sonething when he doesnt want to comply.

When I became a life member they allowed me to pay it out each month over a 12 month period. They said I would I receive a worm bag for selecting to be come a life member in a few weeks and I did, they said I would receive a rod case in a few months and I did, they said I would receive a Diawa spinning reel I received it this past week. Now I have about 4 months left to pay on my life membership and they are suppose to send me Diawa rod that goes with the reel. I have no doubt I will receive it.

I jave received numerous gifts from them. They have sent me several bags of power worms, hooks, asorted fishing lines (name brands) and a fillet knife plus the gifts for becoming a life member.

So as you can see I totally disagree with this gentleman. He just wants something for nothing, doesnt even want to give a little info. Thank You.