Complaint Review: North American I.D.

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
North American I.D.
216 West St George St. George, Utah U.S.A.

North American I.D. selling help with a previous rip off encore financial resources St. George Utah

Brian claims to help you with your compliant regarding encore financial and garantees you will recieve $1200.00 for your troubles. But he is with the same company and he really is selling Identify theft kits, for $390.00! And the conformation number is bogus! I spoke to the customer service center and Senie Lei denied any knowledge of Brian and North American I.D

several times I tried to have this cancelled and she still was unable to do it. I stopped payment from my back the same as I did with encore finanacial.

Mark
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-ID/St-George-Utah-84770/North-American-ID-selling-help-with-a-previous-rip-off-encore-financial-resources-St-Ge-140230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American I.D.