Complaint Review: North American Loan, North American Loan NetworkKeith Werner,Jeremy Bebout,Carl Summers,David DeCant

• Submitted: Sun, April 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:White Bluff Tennessee
10201 S 51st St., Ste 120 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

North American Loan Network - Keith Werner - Jeremy Bebout - Carl Summers - David DeCant Scam Artist Phoenix Arizona

Keith Werner contacted me about the program. Explained how it works and told me the price. I am sorry I didn't hang up the phone on him.

After two months with no hits, I called Keith. He was going to increase my number of hits. I did get six hits after the increase.

At this time, I still only have six hits and the only money I have seen is what I gave to him.

CCL
White Bluff, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-Loan-North-American-Loan-NetworkKeith-WernerJeremy-BeboutCarl-SummersDavid-DeCant/Phoenix-Arizona-85044/North-American-Loan-Network-Keith-Werner-Jeremy-Bebout-Carl-Summers-David-DeCant-S-440953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American Loan, North American Loan NetworkKeith Werner,Jeremy Bebout,Carl Summers,David DeCant