Complaint Review: North AMerican Master Lines

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Dolores — Lewisville Texas
North AMerican Master Lines
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Suite 158, Hallandale Beach, Florida USA

North AMerican Master Lines destroyed, stole my merndice, claim since 2013 with no response and now won't answer phone ripped me off for over $4,000 in moving costs and about $30,000 in merchdise Hallandale Beach Florida

In March 2013 I contracted with North AMerican Van  LInes.THey lied to me from the beginning.  They tol methey owned own trucks , no conractors,   Contractors showed up late and crammedmy items into a truck.  THey said they would drive directly form my hometo Texasno truck changes . My items wentback to Hollandaise florida and sat there for week. THey called to say delay but my items would arrive n Texas on time.  I drove straight to getthere before them  THey showed up 10 days after they promised. 40% of my items werebroken, boxes were crushed, and 20% of my items were stolen.  I was quoted $2600 for the move pon arrival my bill came to $4200     and additioanl $75 becasue the truck was so large it ocouldn't get close enough to the building. When the truck was opened I was in shock at the condition of my belongings with crushed boxes broken vases bent shelves  on and on.I sent a claim and was told they would respond by APril 15. I did not hear form them so today I called and there is no answer.    I was lied to by the sales person, the customer service person and the manager.  I am out some very valuable items and they broke so many of my statues, gouged furniture, broken bed frame  all of my sets of glasses including antiques  I am missing boxes of clothing family heirlooms, my moving dolly, a rare large gold bird cage  and so much more.  I am mortified and cannot get answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-AMerican-Master-Lines/Hallandale-Beach-Florida-33009-4619/North-AMerican-Master-Lines-destroyed-stole-my-merndice-claim-since-2013-with-no-respon-1138804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North AMerican Master Lines