Complaint Review: NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE CORP, THE PUBLISHERS

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Nate — Red Wing Minnesota
NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE CORP, THE PUBLISHERS
5175 Performance Dr, Cumming, GA 30040-9656 Cumming, Georgia USA

NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE CORP, THE PUBLISHERS NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE CORPNORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE GROUP Ask personal Info ask if i am intrested in a degree then thank me for being a custmer and paying my bills on time when i never even heard of them. saying i will be getting free magizeans then asking premission to charge me $4.30 a month and say thats not for the msgizens. Cumming Georgia

This company called me asking if i wanted to go to collage or get s degre. when i said no they said that that was not the only reson for calling me. They said because i have been a good coustmer and always paid my bills on time that I will be resiving free magizens. (I have ever even heard of them until that call.

So i went with it to see what eals they where doing. the sells person asked me how i like my cridit card company.

I told her i do not have a cridit card i told her i have a bank card. she asked what kind of card visa or mastercard and then. she said my address and she was right. This whole thing seemed to good to be true until she said that they would be billing me $4.30 a month and i said that i am not intrested then she said that its not for the magizens. i said i still am not intrsted i have low income. she said they will be doing a follow up call to ask how kind she was. She also said we will still send you sample magizens and said good by. i did not give them any of my card info so if i get charged from them with out my consent i will be really mad. I do not trust this company they seems shaddy to me based on one call. They called my home phone at 9:14 AM CST on 8-28-13

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTH-ATLANTA-MAGAZINE-CORP-THE-PUBLISHERS/Cumming-Georgia-30040/NORTH-ATLANTA-MAGAZINE-CORP-THE-PUBLISHERS-NORTH-ATLANTA-MAGAZINE-CORPNORTH-ATLANTA-MAGA-1079731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTH ATLANTA MAGAZINE CORP, THE PUBLISHERS