grown

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: LoyalMajority — Durham North Carolina
North Carolina Secretary of State
2 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27603 Raleigh, North Carolina USA

North Carolina Secretary of State Ozie StallworthBeverly ChampionElaine Marshall These people are involved in a scandal: Discriminating against an employee because of his sex and retaliation Raleigh North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: My sense, as a manager for 25 years is that YOU are likely the problem...

As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated.  In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male.  I worked directly for all females and aftican americans.  From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse.  Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.

I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done.  Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help.  At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.

Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. [continued below]....

.....  Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.

I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing.  Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.

So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers a**, bad news.  I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.

No more will corruption be allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Carolina-Secretary-of-State/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27616/North-Carolina-Secretary-of-State-Ozie-StallworthBeverly-ChampionElaine-Marshall-These-pe-1116744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Carolina Secretary of State

My sense, as a manager for 25 years is that YOU are likely the problem...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.

No more will corruption be allowed."

Also, once they read this, you may no longer be employed.  I'm researching the best means of sending this link to the N.C. Secretary of States office.  You might want to brush up on your job hunting skills, I don't think they'll have ANY trouble identifying YOU.