Complaint Review: North Coast Process Service

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Virtual Paralegal — Columbus Ohio
North Coast Process Service
Po Box 35624 Cleveland, Ohio USA

North Coast Process Service Wayne Chamberlain Wayne demanded I pay in advance for service of Summons, charged my credit card and stopped answering my calls. Once he answered by accident and hung up on me. Cleveland Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This complaint has no merit

I called Wayne Chamberlain of North Coast Process Service in an attempt to have my wife served with a divorce. He required $115 in advance which I paid by credit card. He said it would take 2-3 days to serve.

I hadn't heard back in 2 days so I called and received his voicemail. Again, and again. One time he answered the call by accident and I could hear that he was driving, but he hung up when I identified myself and purpose.

As if the divorce itself is not enough emotional turmoil as it is, I now have to request new papers from the court and I lost the money. It has been 3 weeks now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Coast-Process-Service/Cleveland-Ohio-44135/North-Coast-Process-Service-Wayne-Chamberlain-Wayne-demanded-I-pay-in-advance-for-service-1126927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Coast Process Service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This complaint has no merit

AUTHOR: Wayne - ()

The complaint filed against me has no merit for the following reason: 1) I have never asked for a payment to be made up front.  I send the customer the invoice and notarized affidavit together.  2) My fees are not that high, there are about half.  You can check all of my adverisements that I have online and you will see I also include, "You find my fee to be below the national average." 3) In order to say money I only accept checks or money orders, I am not set up to accept or recharge a persons credit card.  I can provide my business bank account statements for your review. 4) I have not accpted nor served divorce papers in oder two years.  5) I have never heard of nor communicated with anyone at Virtual Paralegal 6) There is no Virtual Paralegal, Columbus listed anywhere.  I serached the internet and any compay that has the words "virutal paralegal (in any combination) in the title, I sent them an email with a link the rip off report.  Thus far, everyone has responded they never used my services nor spoke to me. 7) I contacted the State of Ohio Secretary of State and there is no Virtual Paralegal in their system. I am willing to provide any information with will show this is an unfounded complaint.  I challenge the person to sent me a notarized affidavit of facts along with all supporting documentation.