• Report: #1120460

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Police State — Iowa
North Lee Clerk of District Court & Debbie
701 Avenue F Fort Madison, Iowa USA

North Lee Clerk of District Court & Debbie THEY WORK FOR US AND TREAT US LIKE GARBAGE RUDEST MOST SCAMMINGEST GROUP OF PEOPLE IN IOWA COPS AND COURTHOUSE IN COLLUSION TOGETHER TO RIP OFF THE PEOPLE Fort Madison Iowa

I passed through the state of Iowa.  I travel a good portion of the time in other states but keep the Iowa tag on the vehicle.  I was headed southbound on the interstate going approx. 68-70 miles per hour.  I state trooper was headed north bound.  He did a u turn because he saw the front plate missing.  During the stop he said his "eagle eyes" thought i wasn't wearing a seatbelt (which i was and was in the process of taking out my license when he came to the window so he witnessed me taking the seatbelt off!) (also keep in mind we were like 3 tractor trailers apart if you lined them up in the middle divider)

He then told me 3 times to "just sign the ticket i didn't need to read it he was cold".  I said if i was getting a citation (for a victimless crime) i was going to read it and stop interupting me so i could read it.  He threatened arrest if i didn't get it signed right then...so i signed it under duress due to his threat.  I then filed an immediate complaint to his superior.  The superior said i didn't need to pay till the investigation was done.  OF COURSE the "internal investigation" found NOTHING wrong with the officers actions (which were lawless and criminal).  So today i received my "final notice" paperwork, and of course the fine went up another $20.00 for a new total of $100 plus (apparently they held court and NEVER INFORMED ME).

I called the clerk of court and got "Debbie" on the phone who cut off my every word.  She said i needed to hire an attorney to deal with the fact it went up another $20 and she didn't care what the state trooper superior had told me. "Debbie" wouldn't give her last name, she told me she didn't have to.  I informed her she works for me but she didn't give a rip about that either.  "Debbie" was the worst case of someone who works for the "taxpayer".  Never have I experienced such rudeness from people that work for the gov't/the people.  They could clearly care less that they work for us.  It's all about the money.  NO way should they be in their positions.  They both are pathetic representations of The People.  They both along with the supervisor should be fired!!!!

The "internal investigation" form letter i received that stated there was NOTHING wrong with the troopers actions was signed by Todd M. Koenig, Sergeant, Iowa Department of "Safety"  (I say WHO'S SAFETY???? SINCE I WAS THREATENED WITH ARREST FOR LITERALLY NOTHING) It also says "Professional Standards Bureau" I say WHO'S STANDARDS???? NOT MINE NOT THE PEOPLE'S.

THESE PEOPLE ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS.  THEY ARE THE LOWEST OF SOCIETY IN MY OPINION AS WELL AS A WHOLE HOST OF OTHERS THAT GO THROUGH THE SAME THING.

This was also on Letterhead of Terry E. Branstad Governor and Kim Reynolds Lt. Governor and Larry L. Noble Commissioner

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Lee-Clerk-of-District-Court-Debbie/Fort-Madison-Iowa-52627/North-Lee-Clerk-of-District-Court-Debbie-THEY-WORK-FOR-US-AND-TREAT-US-LIKE-GARBAGE-RUD-1120460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Lee Clerk of District Court & Debbie