Complaint Review: North Point Web Mall

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Dee Dee — Eugene Oregon
North Point Web Mall
223 N Cave Creek Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

North Point Web Mall; North Lake Consulting LLC Can make up to $58,000/yr. No work on my part. They will make my website. As customers buy, I will make a percentage. Phoenix Arizona

On 5/14/2013 i had a call from Gregory Samuels from North Point Web Mall.  I understood the concept and Mr. Samuels requested ONLY $99 for startup in the "silver" division.  i spoke with this man for  over one hour, asking all the questions, relating all my fears of 'being taken' and throughout the conversation he was a very rehearsed businessman, knowing exactly how to answer my questions and to alleve my fears.  I was guaranteed 30,000 targets/visitors a month and that would bring in for me at least and even more than $1200.  I have received nothing from this company for my $99 investment

By my Visa debit card i gave him the $99.  On June 3 i received a call from Amy explaining that $2500 more was needed BEFORE my website could begin.  Actually, $10,000 was asked for, but I said i did not have it, so the least she could accept was the $2500.  i told her it would take time, because i had to get it from my IRA.  i received my money this week, and today i decided to check out this company.  i will NOT be sending them my $2500.

Besides Gregory Samuels, I have spoken with Diane, Sharon Smith and Amy.  Amy even gave me the address of the Wells Fargo Bank they use, the company's check routing number and account number.  All these people have assured me they have worked from just months to several years with the company.  There have been three different phone numbers, no one EVER answers, it's the same recording, and no one returns calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Point-Web-Mall/Phoenix-Arizona-85024/North-Point-Web-Mall-North-Lake-Consulting-LLC-Can-make-up-to-58000yr-No-work-on-m-1059215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Point Web Mall