Complaint Review: North Shore Agency-NMP

• Reported By: PEverett — Republic Missouri United States of America
North Shore Agency-NMP
4000 E. Fifth Avenue Columbus, Ohio United States of America

North Shore Agency-NMP Attempting to collect undue payment Columbus, Ohio

I received a bill from North Shore Agency stating that I had a delinquent bill from Better Homes and Garden that Had not been paid.  I haved not ordered from Better Homes and Garden in over two  years and paid for the books I had received.  I tried reaching the company without any luck...except their request for payment.  I do not owe this bill and refuse to pay it.  They do not referrence a date or anything as to when this purchase was made so I can't look up the payment and send it to them.  I don't know why Better Homes and Garden didn't at least send me one past due account bill...I don't know how to clear this up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency-NMP/Columbus-Ohio-43219/North-Shore-Agency-NMP-Attempting-to-collect-undue-payment-Columbus-Ohio-934890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency-NMP