Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Denise — Moses Lake Washington
North Shore Agency
PO Box 37890 Boone , Iowa USA

North Shore Agency Better Homes and Gardens Family Circle Book North Shore Agency is trying to collect a debt for a book I have never received from Better Homes and Gardens. Boone Iowa

Better Homes and Gardens is claiming I requested a book and owe them $34.43.  For years I have been calling and telling these types of companies NOT to send anything to me.  If I order something I will immediately pay for it but don't just send me cookbooks, books or magazines and expect me to get it or even assume I want it.  I'm not sure what this was but I do know I never requested any book of any kind.

I tell these companies I live far out in the counrty on a busy old HWY and our post office sets large items up against the mailbox (on the ground).  If there is something I order and I know its large I have it sent to my in town mailbox, again another reason why I know they must have sent it without my request. I have been getting bills and ignoring them for months. I made a phone call to Family Circle and they said to not worry about it.  This week I received a bill from North Shore Agency.

Moses Lake, WA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Boone-Iowa-50037/North-Shore-Agency-Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Family-Circle-Book-North-Shore-Agency-is-tryi-1137597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency