Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

North Shore Agency
270 Spagnoli Road, Ste 110 Melville, New York USA

North Shore Agency Collection and horrible customer service Melville New York

Hello,

I had purchased WEN Hair Care back in 2012, and I had tried to cancel the product and account numerous times. It had stopped being mailed to me so i thought they finally processed the cancellation. A few months later I received a letter in the mail from North Shore Agency saying I owed money to Chaz Dean for the product. I was outraged. I have tried to dispute the attempt at collections for about a year now and I have not been able to reach anyone. I would take it to court but I can not afford lawyer bills. I called the customer service number for North Shore Agency: 1 (866) 486-2424 and got nowhere. Their automated system is horrible and nobody answers their other numbers from their other states. This company is a disgrace, even for collection agencies. I am barely even 20 Years old and I am probably getting a bad credit score because of Chaz Dean and this agency. I went to even try to pay it because I'm growing beyond tired of this and even then I get nowhere! I entered the information I had received and it said it was wrong. No matter how I did it. This agency should be closed down for their terrible way of going about things. They make it so the only thing you can do is send money in the mail. I am not about to send a check or my credit card information to this so called "agency". Also, they are not even a BBB Accredited business, even after being around since 1971! That is saying something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-Collection-and-horrible-customer-service-Melville-New-York-1113847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency