publicly

270 Spagnoli Road Melville, New York USA
  • Phone: 866-486-2424 ext20362
  • Web:
  • Category: News Media

North Shore Agency Sent me a notice claiming I owe 10.00 for Horse & Rider magazine that I never ordered. Melville New York

I received a notice from North Shore Agency in the mail, telling me that I owed $10.00 to Horse & Rider. I never wanted nor ordered this magazine subscription. I do not know why they think I owe them that amount. I do not plan on paying this and will be contacting Horse and Rider, as well as North Shore Agency. I have noticed this has happened to other people according to the other postings on North Shore Agency. North Shore Agency is a complete and total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Melville-New-York-11747/North-Shore-Agency-Sent-me-a-notice-claiming-I-owe-1000-for-Horse-Rider-magazine-that-1114523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency