Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kelley — Raleigh North Carolina
North Shore Agency
Old Beth Page, New York USA

North Shore Agency Keep sending me a bill for Outdoor Photography, I paid directly to Outdoor Photography, have records that it has been paid!! Old Beth Page New York

I am sick and tired of North Shore Agency sending me bills telling me I owe money for my subscription to Outdoor Photography.  I paid Outdoor Photography directly, have records that I have paid them and they have records I have padi them.

Get these people off my back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Old-Beth-Page-New-York-11804-9005/North-Shore-Agency-Keep-sending-me-a-bill-for-Outdoor-Photography-I-paid-directly-to-Out-1100455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency