Complaint Review: North Shore Agency

• Updated: Sat, August 17, 2013

• Reported By: luuther — Stony Brook New York
North Shore Agency
9525 Sweet aley Drive, Building A Valley View, Ohio USA

North Shore Agency snt me two bills for a magazine subscription I did not order.They threaten further action if I did not paid Valley View Ohio

North Shore Agency sent me a bill for a magazine subscription saying this was the second attempt to collect a debt.

I had the magazine sbuscription for two years (2011,2012) but did not renew. This was at the end ot 2012 and as far as I am concerned the subject was closed. The magazine tried to get me back, but I declined. Have had no contact with them since March of 2013. I have not recieved any mags since March of 2013. I have not renewed and do not plan to.

I have not heard from them from them since. Then around ate June I got a letter or what I took as an attempt to get me back saying I owe them money (letter was from North Shore). I challenged them and told them I did not want the mag. and that Idid not renew. Iold them I do not owe them any monies. North Shore said that they would look int it, but tried to get me to send them the 14.97 and the matter would be closed. I said I would not pay for something I am not recieving regardless of te small amount.

They did the threatening thing , claiming they would ruin my credit and hung up.

I am haveing a problem understanding why they would even bother as I am ot recieving the mag. and did not renew.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Shore-Agency/Valley-View-Ohio-44125/North-Shore-Agency-snt-me-two-bills-for-a-magazine-subscription-I-did-not-orderThey-thre-1076675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Shore Agency