Complaint Review: North Star Alarm Servies

North Star Alarm Servies
1280 South 800 East, Ste. 200 Orem, Utah United States of America

North Star Alarm Servies Charging too much for services Orem, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from NorthStar

NorthStar Alarm Services, has repeatedly charged more than they agreed upon since my husband and I signed a contract for their services.   The agreed price was $49.99 per month when we first signed the contract...then the next thing we see on the bank statement is 50.45...well long story short after going through the Arkansas Attorney General's office and the Utah Attorney General's office and Better Business Bureau's offices of both states back in 2011, North Star agreed to the $49.99 for as long as we had the contract with them....(Mr. Ben Billingsley of North Star wrote us a letter to the fact!)  Anyway, as of the past three months or so, North Star has once again began charging me $50.45 which was NOT agreed to.

I can't get anyone to talk to me sensibly on this matter from North Star and I am fed up with this organization.   I am going to turn this matter over to my attorney if I can't get some help on this!!!!!  Thank you.

I am Martha (Marty) ****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Star-Alarm-Servies/Orem-Utah-84097/North-Star-Alarm-Servies-Charging-too-much-for-services-Orem-Utah-968304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Star Alarm Servies

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from NorthStar

AUTHOR: NorthStar Public Relations - (USA)

Hey Marty,

I am the Marketing Director for NorthStar.  I have personally spoken to Ben as well as the owner of the company.  They are under the impression that this issue has already been repaired and you are being charged the correct amount, with a full refund of the extra charges.  We take customer complaints very seriously and I want to personally make sure that you are now satisfied and are no longer having this issue.  Please e-mail me directly at mike.long@northstaralarm.com to let me know if there is anything else we can do to repair the situation.

Thank you.