Complaint Review: north vernon dcs

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: mike — north vernon Indiana United States of America
north vernon dcs
938 Veterans Drive, PO Box 1047 North Vernon, Indiana United States of America

north vernon dcs johnna badger, tiffany wathen ,Richard t roseberry False allegations of child molestation and child abuse. took our kids without permission from judge North Vernon, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Something is missing here

went to court on the morning of 12/14/2011. judge Webster of north vernon said everything was fine and we was doing great with our children. and they could continue to stay in our home. that afternoon.  A sherrif pulled up in my driveway along with tiffany and titus from norh vernon child protection services. Two days before they took them on 12/12/2011. me and my 10 year old stepson was playing around i accidently burned him with my cigarette. I let everyone know that was an accident and so did my stepson. only later to find out they are pumping our kids for information and interrigating them till they make lies. now they are putting child abuse on me over a little burn on his shoulder area. and now sometime last month we had went to a family team meeting with cps and foster parents that has our kids. that nite i was told to go to the sheriffs office. noone would tell me why. got there and had to meet with johnna badger from cps, and Richard T Roseberry from the indiana state police. they both said now they have allegations of child molestation on me with my 4 year old stepson. the allegations are not true and they are trying everything to take our kids and parental rights for good. Judge Webster and cps nobody has even once attempted to appoint me and my wife an attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/north-vernon-dcs/North-Vernon-Indiana-47265/north-vernon-dcs-johnna-badger-tiffany-wathen-Richard-t-roseberry-False-allegations-of-c-852714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on north vernon dcs

Something is missing here

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

How did you get involved with the CPS in the first place? Did a teacher see the burn or something?

temporary